Capital Wealth ManagementSister Company of Capital Tax & Financial Services, Inc.
Sheldon Smith, Financial Services Representative
Cash Flow Analysis
College Education Alanysis & Funding Ideas
Section 529 Education Savings Plans
Uniform Gift to Minors Act Accounts
Uniform Transfer to Minors Act Accounts
Investments Diversification Analysis
IRAs – SIMPLE, SEP, Roth, Traditional
401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
Rollover IRAs, Income IRAs
Owner/Key People Nonqualified Programs
Retirement Analysis and Funding Programs
Charitable Gift Programs
Coordination & Funding of Buy-Sell Agreements
Coordination of Wills, Trusts with Insurance Program
Hypothetical Probate – Estate Tax Review
Survivorship Life Insurance Programs for Estate Tax Liquidity
Disability Income Insurance
Medical – Personal and Group Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance
Survivorship Life Insurance
IRA, Roth IRAs, 401(k) plans
Money Market Funds
Tax-Free Municipal Bond Funds
“Group” Employee Benefits
401(k), Profit Sharing, 412(e)(3), Defined Benefit Plans
Simple IRA, SEPs, Pension, IRAs, TSAs, ESOP
Payroll Deduction Plans
Financial Education Seminars/Special Care
Section 125 “Cafeteria” Plans
Premium Only Plans
Medical Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Medical, Life, Disability, Dental, Vision, HSAs, HRAs
“Selective” Executive Benefits
- Split Dollar Plan – Allows the company and select employees to share premiums, cash values and death benefit of permanent life insurance.
- Stay Bonus – “Golden Handcuffs” – Provides the employer with protection on the loss of key employee. And provides the employee a retirement benefit. Employer owns the policy. Employee pays the tax when they take the retirement proceeds.
- Executive Bonus – Allows employer to bonus dollars to the executive to pay premium on a cash value life insurance policy owned by the executive. Employer receives current deduction. Employee has ownership, portability and will pay tax on the bonus.
- Key Bonus – Provides a business with protection against the untimely death of a key person.
The Executive Nonqualified “EXCESS” Plan™ -A 401(k) look-a-like program – Allows contributions in excess of qualified plan limits on a pre-tax basis for highly compensated employees.
Buy-Sell Planning – Gives owners a valuation and plan for the exit of one of the partners due to death or disability.
Selective Employee Retirement Plan (SERP) – A nonqualified deferred compensation plan that will pay a selected benefit to a key employee at retirement or death.
Disability Income Insurance – Provides income protection for owners and key employees above and beyond group benefits.
“Wealth Transfer” Planning
- Document Information:
- Revocable trusts
- Power of attorney
- Maximize estate & gift tax exclusion
- Maximize $14,000 annual gift exclusion
- Gift life insurance out of estate
- Business succession planning
- Buy/Sell review agreement funding
- Selective “key manager” benefit
- Q-Tip, marital and non-marital trusts
- Estate tax funding (survivorship life insurance)
- Optimize GST planning ($5.45 million exemption in 2016
- Lifetime gift of $5.45 million gift tax exemption
- Family limited partnerships
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Leverage gifts with life insurance
- Charitable gifts and tax planning
- Premium Financing
- Private Foundations
- Intentionally Defective Irrevocable Trust (IDIT)