Viewed 805 Times 0 Comments

Be sure to claim the same filing status on your North Carolina return that you claimed on your federal return unless you or your spouse is a nonresident and had no North Carolina taxable income for the tax year.

For more information, see Your Filing Status

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No